Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blog # 15 ...Revising Plan for DA essay

The plan that I will be following to revise my DA transcript essay is as follows:

First, I will outline a web of the important evidence that I am using to support my essay. I'll then add that information into my Introduction Paragraph to include more information about the topic  "How can the internet be safer for the A to use".

Second, I will make the body of my paragraph stronger by explaining my main points. The support of each point will be stated, followed by the examples of what the A says in the transcript.

Third, I will state a Conclusion that summarizes the whole essay as a recap. It will include questions that a reader could be able to ask his or herself by reading the transcript., which might leave them questionable or feeling good / "safe" to use the computer. I will try to provide as much evidence as possible, so that readers would be able to figure out background information regarding the transcript.

Throughout the essay, I will provide organization and structure to make the points clear, while joining them together to help promote the evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment