Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blog # 14 ...DA Essay Feedback

In my opinion, I believe I did a good start reflecting on the "Chat Room Transcript" because I included details regarding on how the A can learn to have a safer place to go online. The A believes that they can use the internet appropriately, which is a good thing. I also provided the example of how "language" is important in the transcript by disussing ways of how the character answers Sally's questions.

Based on reading some of my peers' essays, I have learned that as a continue my essay, I will need to expand my thoughts of how the internet can be a safer place for everyone, not just the A. Also, my reflections of the transcript are going to be portrayed by the interviewer's actions, as well as from the A's reactions.

This assignment started off being very difficult for me, as I had been confused. However, by practicing the tasks and seeing my classmates views, I am becoming more understanding of what is required to be learned. I think this transcript is the simplest one, which is beneficial, considering it creates an easier format of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment