Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blog # 13 ...Draft # 2 of the DA Transcript

For my Discourse Analysis essay, I chose to use the "Chat Room Transcipt". My main focus of the transcript reflects on how "the internet can be a safer place for the A".  The main points include how I believe that using evidence, such as the phrases, "I can do it" and "more familiar with" seem to provide a background for the thoughts of how "if I can do it, then I will know what I can and can not do something, or what I should be doing and should not be doing, and will therefore be more mature online." Additionally, such language provides a pattern of ways as to how the A speaks, showing that there conversation / interview seems to end with the A feeling "more secure" or using the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment